/* BlogMetaData replaced to allow feedburner feed url autodiscover */ /* end of BlogMetaData */


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://thebloggypulpit.blogspot.com/
Biblical bloviations of a long term
reader of the Scriptures.

Author of Twenty Seven Metaphors to a Grasp of Happiness and Concrete Christian Prayer

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


Monday, March 21, 2005

Internet Evangelism Day updates

update 3/21/05

I've sent out about 171 notices to different churches in New Jersey and a few in Penn. I have received no reply from any of them. Is this possibly a case of Not Invented Here? Maybe not. It could be that they are waiting for someone to give them a Round Tuit. I have been given permission by ied.gospelcom to use their website URL in my flyers, but now I'm not sure if I should continue this, since nobody is responding.


update 3/16/05

I have been sending fliers out to various churches in NJ (to start with). I am not an official of ied.gospelcom, so I am only mentioning the date and referencing my Twenty Seven Metaphors blog book. About 127 have gone out so far. In addition, I'm sending them out to local libraries. At least my little neck of the woods will be somewhat covered.

There is no need to ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<!-- the ageless project --> Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine
Blogwise - blog directory Search For
Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory Subscribe with Bloglines Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Join Blogazoo!
Globe of Blogs Blog Universe
Who Links Here Is my Blog HOT or NOT? You can also rate me on BlogHop.com! the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Search Popdex:
Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs.
Online College Degrees offered from Grand Canyon University in as little as 18 months at 38% less tuition.
(C)2005 by Lindsy Stephenson Jr. All rights reserved.
Permission to link to posts and to email selected posts is given.